PRP Treatment in Noida
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections are one of the most popular non-surgical treatments for hair fall, hair loss and even hair thinning. PRP treatment for hair loss is one of the easiest and natural methods of hair gain. Also, most of the patients get benefitted as early as in the first two months of receiving the PRP treatment. If you want to get the best PRP treatment in Noida for hair loss then we have most of your questions on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions.
An injection of the patient’s own platelet-rich plasma cells is introduced to the area where the hair is thinnest. This leads to the regain of hair roots in the due course of time.
PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma treatment is a simple procedure for hair growth that requires just 30-60 minutes of your time in our skin clinic. First of all the patient’s blood is taken (preferably from the arm area). This blood is then centrifuged in a machine where the platelet-rich plasma is separated from the red blood cells. This platelet-rich plasma is then taken out and filled in an injection, which is then injected on the scalp. After which the patient can go home and perform his/her daily activities as usual. This PRP treatment Increases hair growth and makes the hair thick and strong thereby curbing the hair fall.
PRP treatment is used in many areas in the medical field today due to its promising results.
- Hair Growth as explained above in the PRP treatment Procedure
- To heal skin faster after plastic surgery or to improve the general appearance of skin
- In Joint pains, many orthopaedic doctors now perform viscosupplementation treatment in which the platelet-rich plasma is injected inside the arthritic joint to promote healing and cartilage repair. This treatment even delays the joint replacement surgeries by providing healing properties and easing out the pain.
- Patient’s own blood is used in the treatment so there are no chances of rejection
- The technique is minimally Invasive, so almost no recovery time is needed.
- It is as simple as just an injection.
- Natural recovery occurs by natural repair performed by platelets proteins.
About 3 to 6 treatment sessions are required to see the results. Getting a maintenance treatment every 6 months after the completion of treatment is always good to maintain the hair growth.
- Always reveal the medicines you are taking and the medical conditions you are suffering from to the skin specialist or your healthcare provider.
- Avoid the use of alcohol and smoking in order to reap the full benefits of PRP treatment.
- Always follow the guidelines given to you regarding the PRP treatment and what products need to be applied must be applied religiously.
- Staying on a healthy lifestyle and following a healthy diet is always good as it helps in making your skin rejuvenate itself faster.
If you want to get the PRP treatment in Noida at Viva Dental and Cosmetology Centre then you can book an appointment here.
Get in Touch
Look good Feel Good
Book An Appointment