Microdermabrasion Treatment in Noida
Microdermabrasion is the process of removing the outer layer of skin by using a special dermabrasion wand. It is one of the most loved cosmetic treatments for uneven skin tone, acne scars, dull skin, wrinkles and also to reverse any sun damage or pigmentation. This page answers all your questions that our patients usually ask about the microdermabrasion treatment in Noida. We are also known as the best dentists in Noida for our smile makeover services.
Frequently Asked Questions.
To give the microdermabrasion treatment, a special wand-like microdermabrasion device is used to sand away the outer layer of skin. This device sprays or rubs the fine crystals on the skin that results in the removal of the outer dull layer of skin thereby revealing the young, glowing and clear skin from within.
Microdermabrasion can treat many skin issues and can be easily repeated after a week as per the requirement of the patient and the expectations –
- To clear away the acne scars
- To clear and even out the overall skin tone
- For a youthful appearance
- To impart a natural glow to the skin
- To curb light wrinkles and fine lines
- To decrease the appearance of the stretch marks
- Reverse sun damage such as tanning or hyperpigmentation
- To minimize the appearance of visibly large pores on the nose or other areas of the face
- Reduction in age spots or dark spots such as melasma (pregnancy mask)
- No waxing or hair removal should be performed at least 1 week prior to the treatment
- Avoid sun before and after the microdermabrasion treatment
- No scrubbing or exfoliation before as well as during the recovery period.
After explaining the treatment process and expectations to the patient the treatment is started in a quiet room. The face is cleaned first after which the microdermabrasion device is rubbed on the skin surface in a smooth manner. The focus is kept on the problem areas where the scar is evident or the skin is darker or tanned. After the whole procedure, a moisturiser is applied along with sunscreen to provide a protective barrier to the skin and speed up the healing process.
The recovery period after microdermabrasion is hardly a few hours. Some patients don’t develop any reaction at all, while others develop some redness and tenderness in the treated area. These reactions normalize within 2-3 hours of the treatment.
- Sunscreen should be applied on a daily basis as the skin is more sensitive to the sun after the procedure.
- Moisturise your skin with the prescribed moisturizer only
- Don’t keep touching the face after the treatment as it should be kept clean and any infection must be avoided.
A visible difference can be seen almost immediately after the treatment. The overall results depend on the scars or skin condition. Although, 4-5 average sessions are required at a gap of 1-2 weeks each.
One session will take about 30 to 60 minutes.
If you still have questions about the microdermabrasion treatment then you can give us a call or book an appointment here. We are dedicated to giving you the results that you dream of. We understand your expectation, book an appointment here. Your perfect skin is just a click away!
Get in Touch
Look good Feel Good
Book An Appointment