Dermal Fillers Treatment in Noida
Dermal Fillers are one of the easiest ways to lift your sagging skin without going under the knife. These are the minimally invasive injections that are applied under the skin to give it effects like a face-lift. In most dermal filling treatments in Noida at Viva, a static Hyaluronic acid is injected. We also provide the Best dental Treatments in Noida.
Frequently Asked Questions.
HA (hyaluronic acid) is found in our joints, skin and other body areas naturally. That means that the body doesn’t reject it and it has no side-effects under the skin. These dermal fillers fill the pits and depressions in the cheeks and smoothen the wrinkles and fine lines in the face. After it fills the wrinkles, the face becomes more plump and young. It also adds volumes to the aging thin face. On this page, you can find out all your answers regarding the dermal filler treatment in Noida at viva dental & cosmetic Clinic.
Dermal fillers are used in different areas of the face as per the patient’s need and appearance.
- To diminish or fill the smiling lines
- To fill the depressions on the chin
- Around the eyes to make them look younger
- Around the jawline to make it smoother
- As lip fillers for a natural pout (thin lips get benefited by a simple dermal filler)
It varies from person to person, although most effects last for about 9 to 12 months. However, in some cases, the effects last as long as 2 years or more.
The recovery period of dermal fillers is almost negligible. The face area is filled with the required hyaluronic acid and the patient can go home almost immediately. A few symptoms on the injection site may last for about a day or so. Some of them are –
- Redness near the injection site
- Slight swelling or puffiness
- Discomfort or tenderness on the filler area
All these effects are temporary and they go away as soon as your skin gets used to the new dermal filler. After which, you won’t have to worry about anything and just enjoy the look.
At Viva, we talk to the patient thoroughly to understand her/his expectations with the skin treatment so that we can suggest the best treatment available for them along with its pros and cons.
After discussing the treatment procedure, the patient is made comfortable on the couch and the face is cleaned. After which a topical Anesthetic is applied to make the experience pain-free. Then hyaluronic acid is inserted via injection on the required area on the face. The patient stays in that position for a while. Then the patient can go home.
- Don’t rub or apply pressure on the treated area for about a week
- Don’t apply any over the counter ointment unless advised by our specialists.
- Avoid alcohol consumption on the same day
- Don’t go out in the bright sun after the procedure, do apply sunscreen if you have to, also don’t forget to ask our specialist about the sunscreen you should use.
- No make-up should be applied till the time the injection site becomes completely normal.
- No massage or rollers should be applied during the recovery period.
If you follow all the precautions and after-care religiously, then the beautiful results are observed.
Still, have questions? You can book an appointment with our doctors by clicking the book appointment icon and step in our clinic. No card details are needed. Book an appointment and get ready to see the younger you!
Get in Touch
Look good Feel Good
Book An Appointment