Dental implants are the perfect replacements of a lost tooth that look and function exactly like the natural tooth. These implants can be implanted in the form of a single tooth, multiple teeth or the whole denture.
- Tooth loss in a trauma or infection etc.
- The decay of teeth due to ageing
The whole process can take weeks to months to complete the healing and place the implants. However, one session may last for about 30 to 60 minutes depending upon the number of implants that need to be placed.
- Follow the advice that is given to you regarding the healing process, such as regular mouth rinsing and keeping the implant area clean.
- Maintain normal oral hygiene to avoid any infection to the implant site.
- Don’t use your front teeth crowns to cut something hard
- Visiting the dental clinic, every 6 months will ensure the best dental care and your implants will stay in the best condition always.
They generally last about a lifetime with proper oral hygiene and care.
Viva dental clinic believes in genuine prices and quality care. So you will be given the best price range as per the number of implants needed.