Dental Braces are a combination of metal wires and brackets that help in aligning the teeth in a perfect curvature thereby giving you a perfect smile. Dental braces also help in improving the shape of the jaw and gums. They are of various types such as metal, ceramic and Invisalign.
- Overcrowded Teeth
- Teeth protruding outwards
- Gap between teeth
- Irregular placement of teeth
Dental braces can be placed in children above 12 years of age or earlier if the child has grown the permanent teeth. There is no upper limit of age for dental braces, you can have braces at whatever age you want to.
The whole process can take from 6 months to a year in most cases. It depends upon how much correction is required in the teeth alignment.
You will need a monthly visit to the dental clinic till the removal of braces so that the wires can be tightened to continue the teeth correction.
- Regular mouth rinsing, brushing and flossing should be done
- Maintain normal oral hygiene to avoid any deposits in between the teeth and braces.
- Don’t chew something hard and sticky
- Go easy on the carbonated drinks.
- Visiting the dental clinic, on every followup visit will ensure the best dental care and your braces will stay in the best condition always.
Viva dental clinic believes in genuine prices and quality care. So you will be given the best price range as per the type of dental braces needed. Metal implants are the cheapest and the Invisalign are on the higher price side.