Botox Treatment in Noida
Botox, this renowned treatment reduces the appearance of deep, persistent facial lines and wrinkles, leading to a more youthful look. Injection treatments are commonly used to treat all areas of the face, as they can combat both fine lines and also deep wrinkles.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Wrinkles appear due to the aging and thinning of collagen cells under the skin. Skin sags with age and loosens up with time. To treat these signs of aging, botox wrinkle treatment is a boon from science. Botulinum Toxin A is used to reduce the fine lines, wrinkles, and overall an anti-aging appearance. It is a US FDA approved treatment.
All these wrinkles can be smoothened out and those years can be washed away in just one treatment session at our best skin clinic in Noida- Viva Dental and Skin Clinic!
- Crow’s Feet – the fine lines near the eyes area
- Wrinkles on forehead
- Wrinkles on cheeks
- Smiling Lines near the mouth
- Fine lines on the chin (cobblestone chin appearance)
- You should not be on blood thinners such as aspirin
- Remove makeup before going for treatment
- Do tell about your allergies, medical conditions, and any medicines you are taking before starting the treatment.
- Botox treatment should not be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
By blocking the muscle squeezing movement, the appearance of wrinkles decreases dramatically. Acetylcholine is required to create a contraction or shortening in the muscle. The botox prevents acetylcholine from releasing in the muscle.
The botox is injected on the required area such as on the forehead lines that smoothes out the wrinkles. Depending upon how old and folded the wrinkles are, the botox dosage is decided and administered.
- Don’t rub the area after receiving the botox injection
- Don’t apply any pressure over the treated area for about a week at least as it can dislodge the botox solution thereby decreasing the results considerably.
- If botox is injected near the eyebrows the patient is advised not to bend over for about three hours as it can make the botox go downwards.
- No heavy physical activity should be performed till the day after treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption on the day of treatment and on the next day as well.
- Don’t indulge in any type of chemical treatments unless advised otherwise.
- Avoid going in the sun for about a week.
No, anesthesia is not needed for the treatment as the treatment is just like a simple injection. Topical anesthetic cream is applied if required or if the patient’s pain threshold is quite low.
No, you will just feel mild discomfort while having the injection.
About 10-15 minutes.
Some patients see the effect within 3 days while others see the difference in about 2 weeks post treatment.
About 4 to 12 months
No, Nothing of that sort will happen. The correct dosage of botox just smoothens out the wrinkles without any side-effects on your face or body.
Get in Touch
Look good Feel Good
Book An Appointment