Same Day Appointments
We are usually heavily packed,
but we always have room for one more.
We Don't offer discount as we believe in quality work.
Our Expert Doctors
Our Doctors are not only experienced, they are experts
in their respective fields. Click
to know more about them.
We are centrally located in the heart of Noida. Click to locate us.
The Symptoms of tooth sensitivity to hot and cold temperature, toothache, pain while biting or chewing and dark spots on tooth etc are the signs of a developing tooth cavity. The treatments of a cavity depend upon its severity. The treatment measures such as dental filling, Root canal treatment, and tooth capping are the most common ones to be used.
The root canal Treatment or commonly known as RCT treatment is one of the most common dental procedure. At Viva Dental Clinic, we are famous for our painless RCT treatment.
The important steps in the Root canal treatment procedures are as follows:
1. X-ray and Examination – The tooth is examined first for the signs of infection and an x-ray is taken to know the condition of the root. If the root is inflamed then the decision of RCT treatment is taken with consent from the patient.
2. Local Anesthesia – Local anesthesia is given to make the patient relaxed and pain free.
3. Root & Pulp removal – The nerve root of the tooth and the pulp is removed to clean the whole area and treat infection.
4. Temporary filling – Temporary filling is then filled inside the cavity made, so that no infection can take place.
5. Gutta-percha and permanent filling – After that gutta-percha and dental cement are filled inside the cavity. This will be permanent.
6. Crowning or capping – The cap is then fitted over the permanent filling to give it a natural appearance just like other teeth.
The treatment is over now, You can enjoy your hot and cold beverages without worrying about sensitivity and pain! Want to book an Appointment for your Root canal treatment, Book Appointment here!
Question 1. Why & when is root canal needed?
Answer. When the outer covering of your tooth is eroded due to the formation of cavities or any disease, the nerve endings are then exposed to the outer environment. Due to this, any change in the temperature of food or liquid will run a sharp pain or tingling sensation in your mouth.
Then Root canal is needed!
Question 2. What is basically being done in the RCT procedure?
Answer. As the nerves inside the tooth serve only the purpose of sensation in adults. So, they are removed and the void is filled with dental filling and then crowned up. It then functions like the normal tooth and the sensitivity is also treated.
Question 3. What are the symptoms of cavity inside a teeth?
Answer. The most common symptom are hot and cold sensitivity and toothache.
Question 4. What care is needed after the RCT procedure?
Answer. Not any specific care. You should take care of your each and every tooth by brushing and flossing religiously in routine.
Question 5. Can I have hot and cold food and beverages after getting RCT done?
Answer. Of course you can! You can eat whatever you want, be it a frozen yogurt or a hot soup!
B-84a, Sector-31, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301