Same Day Appointments
We are usually heavily packed,
but we always have room for one more.
Our treatment services are best in Noida and are affordable for your family dental care!
Our Expert Doctors
Our Doctors are not only experienced, they are experts
in their respective fields. Click
to know more about them.
We are centrally located in the heart of Noida. Click to locate us.
Some of the services under pediatric dentistry are:
- Infant oral health care – we teach the nursing mothers, all the steps that should be taken in order to keep the gums of the baby healthy. These lay a good foundation for the primary teeth as well.
- Primary teeth checkup – Once your kid has got a few of the primary teeth, we examine them and check for any issues in them and thus provide the measures to treat them.
- Dental Braces – If your child has irregular/crowded or spaced teeth. Then this is the best time to achieve the perfect smile with the help of dental braces. We start this treatment in children more than 12 years of age. Click here to know more about dental braces.
- Dental Injury Treatment – Children are always prone to injury. Any type of dental injury like chip off teeth, fractured tooth, knocked out tooth and gum injury, they all require a rush to the dental clinic so that your kid won’t lose his/her precious smile for any reason.
- Cavity Filling – Kids have a thing for sweets and candies, as we all know. And candies have a thing for cavities too. Try your level best to prevent them. If you somehow, couldn’t then we are there to fill those nasty cavities without any pain and that too in kid friendly environment!
- Dental Sealants – Your kid’s teeth are sealed with a sealant resin material, so that they can be prevented from cavities by keeping the food remnants and bacteria away from the teeth. The sealants are applied once the permanent molars of child have erupted. Once applied, these sealants last for about 5 to 10 years. These are essential for your kid’s healthy teeth. As they say, ‘Prevention is better than Cure!’
- Habit Breaking Appliance – The habits like thumb sucking, mouth breathing, tongue thrusting, lip biting and teeth clenching can lead to misaligned teeth and altered shape as well. These problems can lead to speaking and breathing difficulties too. So it is essential to break such habits of the kid while its in development phase. The habit breaking appliance keep reminding the kid about breaking the habit. These are painless appliances which break these bad habits of your kid so that the growth of their teeth remain normal and various other problems are prevented!
Question 1. Do you have a child friendly environment at your clinic?
Answer. Yes we do.
Question 2. Do you provide dental braces treatment too?
Answer. Yes we do provide all types of dental braces treatment at our clinic.
Question 3. Are there any emergency services available in case of any injury?
Answer. Yes, we provide emergency services for kids.
Question 4. What to do if my kid gets a knocked out tooth while playing?
Answer. Some scenarios are as follows:
- If the tooth is primary one then just take the kid to the clinic for first aid and gum treatment if required.
- If the tooth is permanent, then keep that tooth back in place after washing with plain water and keep the mouth closed to keep the teeth alive. Try to reach the clinic as soon as possible.
- If the kid is not able to keep the tooth inside, then try to dip it in milk or carry it in a plastic bag to the clinic.
Question 5. What precautions should be taken while playing a sport?
Answer. Make sure your kid is wearing a helmet or a mouthguard while playing.
Question 6. How should I take care of my kid’s teeth?
Answer. Some points to consider are as follows:
- Try to inculcate the habit of brushing twice a day
- Keep their candy budget in check
- Make sure they brush their teeth after consuming sticky food
- Keep aerated drinks in moderation, instead give them fresh fruit juices.
B-84a, Sector-31, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301