Same Day Appointments
We are usually heavily packed, but we always have room for one more.
Our treatment services are best in Noida and are affordable for your family dental care!
Our Expert Doctors
Our Doctors are not only experienced, they are experts in their respective fields. Click to know more about them.
We are centrally located in the heart of Noida. Click to locate us.
Here is a brief of the every step performed to achieve a painless Extraction –
- Examination & X-ray – The tooth to be extracted is examined and x-ray is taken in order to check the damage and the condition of the root. The x-ray readings will give a clear idea about the extraction process.
- Local Anesthesia – The local anesthesia injection is given in the gum, so that you won’t feel any pain while extraction process.
- Extraction – The tooth is then extracted, by pulling it and moving sidewards. Most teeth come out easily as the causes behind extraction like infection and degeneration make them loose.
- Gauge pad pressure – The gauge is then applied on the site after removing the tooth. You can keep the gauge there for 30 minutes.
- Aftercare – You won’t feel any pain as pain killers will be given for a short period and the effect of anesthesia also remains for about a few hours.
Don’t worry, Getting extraction done is not a heroic job anymore. You will actually feel better after getting rid of an infected tooth, that to without any pain!
The steps in the procedure are as follows:
- Preparing the jaw bone and implanting the metal post – The metal post or the anchor is installed in your jaw bone so that the tooth on it remains as stable as your natural tooth was.
- Abutment – The abutment is a small connector like piece, which serves as a connection medium between the metal post (artificial root) and the artificial tooth. This abutment can be placed either in first sitting(along with metal post) or after the healing of the first step.
- Impressions – The impressions of your mouth are then taken, in order to make the artificial teeth/tooth/denture custom made for your mouth.
- Artificial tooth/teeth/denture – The artificial tooth/teeth/denture is then applied to your mouth. This serves all the functions like natural teeth. The dentures can be removable or fixed, but the individual tooth or a few teeth are always fixed.
Enjoy your favourite food and nuts like you always wanted!